The '45'

I have one or two fearsome Scots in my Jacobite collection......

The ' Highland Charge ' would, more often than not, strike fear into the hearts of the enemy.

All they need is a leader made of the right sort of stuff......

Someone who could unit the clans.......

Someone not frightened of taking the fight to English soil.

Who knows how the Red Coats fight.

Who will out-fight and outwit his opponent at every turn

Who can over turn the odds...

Who can inspire the clans, and unite them into a single unstoppable force......

Campaign anyone?


Ps, I will have to use my AWI Brits.............(I know there will be some slow shaking of the heads and disappointment from the purists - but I ain't made of money you know!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not tonight Josephine - 28mm Napoleonic skirmish game

Red v Blue - Modern Spearhead rules and micro armour

AWI Campaign - Umpires observations