Wings of war - smoke and flame markers

I purchased some smoke and flame markers for my Wings of War (now Wings of Glory) models last week. I like them.

American Wildcat pursues damaged Japanese Val dive bomber

You can have the two markers on separately, and they can be found if you click here

The smoke marker on its own

A Belgium Hurricane in trouble during the German invasion of the low countries, May 1940

They are sturdy and made from tough plastic, slotting over your altitude peg, so very easy to put on and take off.

Obviously I only intend them to be used by my Secret Wargaming Friend........................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not tonight Josephine - 28mm Napoleonic skirmish game

Red v Blue - Modern Spearhead rules and micro armour

Dreadnoughts Rising -World War One naval wargame (dry run)